- Color clings better to a smooth surface, exfoliate lips once a week.
- Lip liner should never, ever be visible.
- A base layer of waxy balm can keep gloss from going MIA.
- Your lipstick should coordinate with your skin color, not your outfit.
- The most natural-looking lipstick is close to your own lip color, just glossier and a bit deeper.
- Nude lipstick looks deadly unless it`s topped with gloss or balm.
- There truly is a red for everyone.
- If you are going to wear dark lipstick, be prepared for touch-ups.
- Major lipstick calls for minimal eye makeup.
- Combine a rosy pink lipstick with a dab of gloss at the center of the lower lip to make the mouth look bigger.
For More Tips & Tricks @SylviesFashionSecrets.com