I don’t know about you guys, but I like to keep it simple on the weekends. Unless of course I have a date I’m nervous about.
Nervous because there are some men that just make a woman nervous, if you know what I mean.
Since I wear makeup 5 days a week and blow-dry my hair, it makes sense that I’m just lazy come Saturday morning, especially if it’s a beautiful day.
I wear no makeup, except for my eyebrows and maybe a CC or BB Cream, but highly unlikely.
This past weekend, was no exception and my beauty routine was easy-peasy.
1. Eye Cream – don’t forget to use one with anti-aging benefits, by Orlane.
2. Facial Oil with antioxidant protection and hydration, by Sunday Riley.
3. Lip Balm – this one is the best by Homeoplasmine.
4. Eyelash enhancer by Talika Lipocils.
5. Rodan Lip Balm for a bit of color.
6. Eyebrow Pencil by “IT” Cosmetics, the best I’ve ever tried.
7. Serum De Soie by Leonor Greyl – I let my hair air-dry and this keeps it silky smooth and frizz free all day.
There you have it, mind you I didn’t take any pictures of myself. Not that I didn’t look nice, it’s just not the version of myself I want caught on film.
So, what’s your weekend beauty routine like?